sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

Just say yes.

" I'm running out of ways to make you see
I want you to stay here beside me
I won't be ok and I won't pretend I am
So just tell me today and take my hand
Please take my hand ... "


Você é a única coisa que eu amo e isso me assusta.
Todos os dias de joelhos eu penso claramente nisso.


" Just say yes
Just say there's nothing holding you back
It's not a test nor a trick of the mind
only love ... "


Eu faria tudo diferente.
Porém, só porque eu lamento não quer dizer que
eu nao aproveitei no tempo.
Mas ainda penso muito em você.

" It's so simple and you know it is
you know it is

We can't be to and fro like this all our lives
You're the only way to me
the path is clear
What do I have to say to you? ... "


Gostaria de sentir seu cheiro de morango,
Seu coração, o seu calor.
E se fosse para fazer algum pedido? Simples.
Ter você aqui.


" Just say yes
Just say there's nothing holding you back. "










Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário